Powerful cross-platform e-book manager
This program serves to manage and catalog electronic book collections as well as transform them to other formats or convert feeds directly. Furthermore, its main objective is synchronization with reader programs.
Calibre can be downloaded freely from our website.
Here are its features and functions:
- Calibre program can assist in managing libraries.
- Specifically designed to catalog electronic books, you can store these titles into its database with easily editable metadata to describe each book – this also works when one meta-note describes an electronic book published under different formats;
- Calibre allows this functionality.
- This program supports sorting e-books into its database by author, date, publisher, rating and file size.
- Additional metadata fields available within the app include supporting series membership.
- functionality used to further describe its contents as well as classifying tags.
- plus there’s even the functionality for metadata search!
Here you can use Calibre’s advanced search feature for books based on available metadata; to use this function simply hit “Advanced Search”, which can be found to the left side of your search; Calibre also allows for bulk file conversion – click “Convert Ebooks” when ready.
- Developer: KOVID GOYAL
- License: Freeware
- Age Restrictions: 0+
- Category: Book Readers, Cataloguers
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP