Alternate fast torrent client
Deluge for windows is an up-and-coming torrent client available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux since 2009. Since 2009 it has made waves due to its user-friendly interface and multifunctional system – boasting features which set itself apart from similar BitTorrent client servers.
- An intuitive user interface which makes navigating its basic functions effortless;
- mes Fully Russified version as opposed to other programs not tailored specifically for Russian;
- Free installation and download;
- Limit the speed of downloaded documents by prioritizing downloads and changing proxy submission;
- affordably connect with private servers without impeding signal reception;
- manually add peers without reconfiguring the program first;
- Renaming downloaded files within the program to allow for faster identification and transfer;
- automatically stopping downloaded objects when certain levels selected by a user have been reached;
- providing full control over installation speed as well as return of mapped files.
Work with Deluge Software
Deluge download for pc offers many beneficial features, but above all else is user friendly. According to users, Deluge handles downloads automatically while monitoring installation speeds to balance out flow between objects selected for downloads based on relevance rather than speed reducing speed for both clients paired to it and users themselves.
Noteworthy is the program developers’ aim in designing an all-inclusive client designed for both newcomers and veterans to complete network installation operations using just one program.
Deluge remains one of the premier BitTorrent clients available, second only to Transmission which over time may fall out of favour with users due to Deluge being more functional and user-friendly than its competition.
- Developer: Deluge Team
- License: Freeware
- Age Restrictions: 0+
- Category: Torrent Clients
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP